With a potential for winter weather in the heartland this week, here are 7 ways the FOX Weather App can help you track the storm.
1. The app is FREE: Don’t worry about having a paid subscription to anything. You can download the app on your iPhone and android device for free to access our alerts, content, live stream, and tracking tools. Search FOX Weather in the app store.
2. Snowfall Rate: Use Future Radar to show you if heavy or light snow is headed towards your location.
3. The FOX Weather radar will show you where snow is falling, and pinpoint exactly where that heaviest snowfall is on a comprehensive map. If you have an iOS device, you can toggle in and out of 3D mode.
4. Situation push alerts unique to this system: FOX Weather uses lightning-fast technology to aggregate and deliver severe weather notifications quickly. FOX Weather meteorologists identified eight types of alerts to keep you informed about this storm, including a winter storm warning, high wind warning and coastal flood advisory. You can opt-in to government-issued severe weather alerts for your current location (if permission is given) and for up to 10 other custom, saved locations.
5. FOX Weather is LIVE: America’s Weather Team is ready to give you and your family critical updates in real-time. Watch our meteorologists and journalists report on the threat on our stream.