How to set up events in your plan tab on the FOX Weather App
The FOX Weather app allows you to track the weather for important upcoming events in your life up to nearly a year in advance!
The FOX Weather app allows you to track the weather for important upcoming events in your life up to nearly a year in advance! Here is how to take advantage of this powerful tool:
- Open the FOX Weather app.
- Tap the ‘plan’ tab at the bottom of your screen. The ‘plan tab’ is second from the right, in between ‘read’ and ‘track.’ Once it opens, you’ll be inside FutureView, the exclusive event forecasting tool we created specifically for you and your family to use to help plan your lives.
- Tap ‘create event’ on the FutureView. You can create up to 5 events, which should be useful for all of you social butterflies out there.
- On the ‘new event’ page, name your event. You can use emojis in the name, just to make it fun!
- Enter your location. You can do it by zip code, or the name of the city you are tracking.
- Pick your date.
- Add the event category. You can pick from 11 options, including your vacation, a wedding or an athletic event. (Super Bowl, anyone?)
- You can opt into notifications so you know what’s going to happen weather-wise when your event happens!
- Your event card in the app will show the forecast, the sunrise time, the sunset time and the number of hours of daylight you can expect.
Want to share it with family members or your friends? You can send it to them through text or email.