The new FOX Weather App is here and set to revolutionize how you stay informed about the weather! Here are 7 facts to know about the new app:
1. It’s free. There is no charge for you to be informed about the weather in your area. You can interact with any of the features in our app, including the 3D mobile radar and our live stream, whenever you want.
2. It has 3D mobile radar: We use state-of-the-art videogame technology with Doppler Radar that allows you to switch between 2D and 3D. This means you can navigate your way through severe storms, going inside them.
3. You can plan your life in FOX FutureView: Planning a wedding? Going to your in-laws for the holidays? FOX Weather’s exclusive long-range planning tool lets you track and monitor the weather nearly one year in advance.
4. There are 42 different types of weather-situation push alerts: FOX Weather uses lightning-fast technology to aggregate and delivers severe weather notifications at the absolute fastest speeds possible. You can opt-in to government-issued severe weather alerts for your current location (if permission is given) and for up to 10 other custom, saved locations.
5. You can track the weather by the hour, the day and use the historical data to help inform your day. Is it raining at 6 a.m. but going to be sunny by lunch? Do you need to know what’s going to happen in time for your child’s little league game tonight? You can plan your day from the palm of your hand, monitoring the weather developments as they happen.
6. The stream is always on: You can watch our live stream where and whenever you choose! America’s Weather Team gives your family critical updates in real-time, bringing you the weather story from around the country.
7. Read about the latest weather news. Our team of meteorologists and journalists report on the biggest weather and science stories around the clock, keeping you and your loved ones informed about the weather in your area.
Be sure to check out the ‘Learn’ section of the app so you can follow along with our experts.